Health Care Assistant
(Must be a driver and have access to own car)
£10.20 – £12.00 P/H
Full Time/ Part-Time
Area: Gloucester, Stroud, Cirencester Dursley and Surrounding Areas
We are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants to join our expanding home care team to provide quality homecare support and assistance to vulnerable adults in their own homes to maintain their independence.
· Driving license and a reliable car are essential for this role!!!
This role will involve providing personal care for female clients and due* to the nature of this position we can only accept Female applicants.*
As aHealth Care Assistants, you will be supporting vulnerable adults in the Community with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. This role can be very rewarding for the right candidate.
Our Client will provide full training and support to help you change to a career that is both rewarding and meaningful and rewarding.
Available Shifts: 7am to 12pm, 4pm to 8pm, 4pm to 10pm
· Hard-working and able to provide the highest quality of care and support to vulnerable clients.
· Dependable and honest.
· A good timekeeper.
· Someone who wants to make a difference to other people’s lives.
· Able to commit to working early and late shifts including every other weekend.
· You will need a caring and flexible attitude and be willing to commit to training.
There is full time and part-time vacancies flexible shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Weekend shifts)
· Excellent Competitive Pay rates
· Mileage and travel time expenses paid
· Enhanced Weekend Pay
· Recommend a friend bonus of £250 (Terms and condition apply)
· Flexible working hours
· Holiday pay
· Free training
· Free uniforms
· Career development and the opportunity to study NVQ 2 & 3
· Opportunity for Career progression
They support all of their staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for Care Workers who want to progress further in their career.
If you have access to your own vehicle and are able to work days/evenings and alternate weekends then apply online.
*Driving license, valid to drive in the UK and access to a reliable car is very essential for this role