24 Hour Home Care
Commit2Care provides a home care service that is flexible, friendly, efficient and professional. If you are looking for help with an elderly person or you have a loved one who needs specialist care or round the clock home care service we have the right team to support you.
We offer 24/7 round the clock homecare service, this is a perfect option generally chosen by people needing extra care but have some constraints on Living Accommodations and other various reasons. Our professional and compassionate carers are on hand 24 hours a day, Shifts are usually divided into two 12-hour, or three eight-hour blocks attended to by two or three carers delivering compassionate 24/7 round the clock in the comfort of your home.
24 Hour Home Care Service is designed to support you with day-to-day personal and domestic tasks so that you can live as independently as possible in your own home. Home carers can help with eating and drinking, washing and bathing, dressing and undressing, going to bed and getting up, going to the toilet, and prompting you to take your medication. They can also help with domestic tasks, such as preparing meals, laundry, ironing and shopping.
You can also get help with social activities, such as going to the cinema, or have someone with you so that you can get out and about.
If you need significant regular help with personal care and practical tasks, Commit2Care will be happy to arrange for a care assessor to visit you. Please call us on 0333 355 1213 for further advice or visit our office.
Benefits of 24
- Stay in the home you love surrounded by friends and family.
- Carers do not require living arrangements on the premises.
- One to one care and relationship building.
- Always someone present to assist and help
- Available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Our Carers are on hand 24 hours a day. Shifts are usually divided into two 12-hour, or three eight-hour blocks attended to by two or three carers.
Hour Home Care
- Offered from blocks of two hours or more.
- Increased sense of reassurance and security in your own home.
- Can be used on a long term routine basis or on a more ad-hoc basis.
- Care Managers always available to handle any complex emergency situations.